Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Comments from Anonymous - email to Daniela

I was sent a copy of an email NACE sent out wanting to know why a lot of people didn’t vote on the revised SPO169 document. I guess I have a couple of question I would like to ask you.



Why do people that vote YES for the document not have to also say why they are voting for the document?



Why did so many of the people that did vote for the document note in their comments that there were changes that needed to be made. It looks to me that if you are voting for it “ NO” changes need to be made or those changes might make others not like the changes and want to change their votes.



I have also talked to several NACE members that were not able to vote NO again this time because they were also busy or getting tired of the way the vendors are trying to make them a living out of the changes they are trying to making to SPO169.



Where the NACE members that voted No that did not leave comments votes count? If so I would have thought this should have been one of the questions you sent out. I know several that said they did really know about a comment to be counted.



To me that’s like the stimulus and health care programs that have been passed and no one has really read them.



Being a NACE member that works in the field every day I don’t understand why the original RPO169 is not put up to vote with out any changes. I would think we would have a SPO169 if they did.

No comments: