Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Richard Norsworthy's comments on August 2010 version

At this time I believe this is a copy that I will vote affirmative. There are some areas that need help, but this is the most reasonable version I have seen. There are some excellent changes and improvements in the overall document.

Please take time to review the document and vote as you feel neccessary, but please vote. If you vote affirmative, you can provide comments for the areas that still need some improvements or changes. This does not force the committee to change anything, but they should and I believe will address any comments.

I have not had time to provide my comments yet, but will later.

Even if this version passes, we will continue the SP0169.com blog because the TM0497 now has to begin the revision to accomodate this revision.

Thanks,

Richard
Polyguard Products, Inc.

No comments: